CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Interested in joining the Skuca Law, PLLC team? We are always looking for team members who are driven and passionate about helping clients. We welcome candidates to submit their resume and letter of interest for consideration. Skufca Law, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer. General career submissions and inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.
- No. Of Vacancy: 4340
- Last Date:
Skufca Law, PLLC, a boutique law firm in the heart of South End, is seeking an experienced Office Manager to assist with day-to-day operations of the firm and provide administrative support for attorneys and other legal professionals. Must have at least 2 years in a position involving bookkeeping/accounting in a legal or professional office environment. Position can be full-time or part-time based on the experience and qualifications.
- Assist with client billing, AR/AP, reporting and Trust accounting
- Review invoices from vendors for accuracy and facilitate payment
- Track outstanding payments and manage collection efforts
- Understand and follow Trust accounting requirements with 100% accuracy
- Maintain accurate record of all Trust account transactions
- Maintain file with account reconciliations and Trust account reporting
- Assist with answering incoming calls
- Drafting and sending enclosure memos
- Assist with maintaining up-to-date client and non-client contact database
- Assist with various marketing efforts including planning events, updating social media and firm website
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- Technical proficiency in MS Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, as well as PDF Software (Adobe Acrobat) and document management software
- Experience using QuickBooks or similar bookkeeping software required
- Experience using Sage Timeslips or similar time and billing software desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, accurate typing and proofreading skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at a time
- Professional, friendly, organized and a good team player
- Flexible hours and scheduling
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- IRA with Firm match
- Fitness/gym reimbursement
- Healthy snacks
Skufca Law, PLLC is seeking an experienced Family Law attorney with a minimum of 2 years of experience required. Must be highly motivated and a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively with other attorneys. NC license required. SC license desirable. Salary commensurate with experience, partnership opportunity for appropriate candidates. Submit resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No. Of Vacancy: 4101
- Last Date:
Skufca Law, PLLC seeks a top-notch paralegal with a minimum of 2 years of family and/or business law experience. Flexible hours and scheduling. High technology proficiency required. Must have a good attitude and sense of humor. Excellent opportunity to work in a small office environment with growth potential and benefits. Email resume to email@example.com.